Sunday, January 24, 2010

Basket Of Pittsburgh What Are My Chances Of Getting Into University Of Pittsburgh Main?

What are my chances of getting into University of Pittsburgh main? - basket of pittsburgh

I am a high school student and only applies to the nursing program at the University of Pittsburgh - Main image of the campus. I have 3.65 GPA and IM in 20% of my class of the 300th I play tennis for three years, basketball for one and led the team in the last three years. I am also in National Honor Society and Envirothon. The school has a total of 16,000 students, 450 of them are nursing students. It is a school relatively competative ... What are my chances?

3 comments:

Rabbitya... said...

The University of Pittsburgh, is to become more competitive every year. His medical program is known across the country (which is probably everyone knows, really). I believe there to be a good chance, but her grades SA will also be important. If you are not, then you need to do and of course my best.

It is good that you are involved in many activities. To see schools as usual. Definitely for Pitt. If you do well on the SAT, I think he has good chances to be accepted.

Good luck!

sheepesh... said...

The University of Pittsburgh, is not really very competitive. I looked into it too.
Well, I think you look like a student in concrete, while rounded, intelligent.
Pittsburgh is a great city for school, went to my sister and said, Duquesne.
I hope in the possibility of art in the studio.

sheepesh... said...

The University of Pittsburgh, is not really very competitive. I looked into it too.
Well, I think you look like a student in concrete, while rounded, intelligent.
Pittsburgh is a great city for school, went to my sister and said, Duquesne.
I hope in the possibility of art in the studio.

Post a Comment