Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Htpc Motherboard Motherboard And 65nm And 45nm Support?

Motherboard and 65nm and 45nm support? - htpc motherboard

Ok, I'm looking for a motherboard for an HTPC build I do. I nm that are not related, how many pins on the processor has to do, but I noticed that I said on the shelf: "This motherboard is the latest Intel ® Core ™ 2 processors in LGA775 package. It can also be supported with Intel ® next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU. "In other words, it is with the 65nm processors are compatible or do I have to get up to 45 nm.

1 comment:

cannever... said...

You can use both processor types. Intel has not changed the power outlet (775) for 45-nm processors (Wolfdale and Yorkfield), so it remains compatible with the architectures for both 65nm and 45nm.

Post a Comment