Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hdmi Input Video Card I Have A Problem With My HDTV And HDMI Using A ATI Video Card. I Have To Keep Unplugging The HDMI Cable.?

I have a problem with my HDTV and HDMI using a ATI Video card. I have to keep unplugging the HDMI Cable.? - hdmi input video card

I have a Konka 32 "LCD HDTV. It has an HDMI input, and I with my PC, an ATI X850XT PE graphics card attached. I am using a DVI to HDMI. I can not connect audio transmission via the cable but I can transmit the screen. The only problem is that when I turn on the computer to turn off the TV or the TV and leave the team, I need to separate TV-HDMI cable and connect see the video. I I hope this can be a quick fix or a driver related problem. I installed the latest drivers for my card and I still have this problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

1 comment:

Petwanel said...

Install or reinstall the ATI Catalyst. The catalyst will always display information on your DVI to HDMI. If this is your vision of the information catalyst is not installed properly.

Post a Comment