Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Flesh From Cervix Pls Help! Colposcopy Tomorrow & Im Scared =(?

Pls help! Colposcopy tomorrow & Im scared =(? - flesh from cervix

I'll go for a colposcopy future, and I'm so scared!
I've heard different stories about what, and Im not sure who to believe. My best friend had a few months ago, and she said it was like a Pap test, except that it uses a light and a microscope to look closely at each change. She said she was not all bad, I was more embarrassed than anything else!

Then I heard stories of people who have a biopsy at the colposcopy. My friend has not been one of them, so how couldnt. But I thought ... is a standard procedure for a biopsy during the procedure, or only if the gynecologist is in trouble? And does it hurt?

I'm only 22 and like most of PPL, I do not believe this happening to me. Now I went and read these horror stories about the cone biopsy and the doctor's neck meat print materials .... In really scared now = (

I just want the thing with I can not stop thinking and worrying about Christmas! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment