Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Free Colposcopy In Charlotte N.c Can The HPV Virus Just Disappear?

Can the HPV virus just disappear? - free colposcopy in charlotte n.c

Last June, I had a Pap test when I discovered that I was pregnant, it was found that the HPV virus have. I had a colposcopy to confirm. Unfortunately, I have my insurance, so I had to wait 6 months after giving birth to the other, cervical-vaginal cytology to see how he was doing. I would like to have done in a free clinic. was normal. Is it possible that the HPV virus disappeared? Should I pay to go somewhere to get the control back?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Your body naturally fight HPV. Depending on whether your body is fighting only, or can not, you must go to the doctor to treat. But if your PSP was normal ... Your body can fight. I think that even after your body is fighting against them, you have antibodies against this strain of HPV. There are many different strains of HPV, some cancers, etc.

If your Pap was normal, I would not worry.

Huggie said...

I was told not to leave that HPV. They can only be displayed stronger if you have your next Pap smear. I was diagnosed with it, but negative for cancer. So I have to be boiled twice a year to ensure that the string does not progress.

Readyfor... said...

Yes, HPV clears up on its own. There are about 2 years ago I had an abnormal Pap and had to return for colposcopy. Later in my next appointment a few months was completely normal.

Erika (Nina and Brady's Mom) said...

Almost all the experiences of women against HPV at least once in their lives (and do not know)

Post a Comment