Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goth Clothing Big And Tall Where Is The Best Place To Shop For Like Goth Styles?

Where is the best place to shop for like goth styles? - goth clothing big and tall

Ive decided, with the Gothic-style school or go at least for a while
AT & also do it for me because I look good in the dark and instant messaging are also dyed my hair black
I wonder what are the best buy stores to clothing and gothic and I really want to know where the best place to get a big, black sweater with a little goth in it, lol, he Hotopic?
or any other
Thankies:)

1 comment:

Ashley D said...

and one wonders why there are so many stereotypes of the gothic shit cons ...

Honey, you can not just Gothic. his people, you give us real Goths a bad reputation ....

Yeah, sure, because I know nothing about him, even if you think wearing all dark colors

Post a Comment